Question

Unable to parse newly uploaded data

• 24 December 2019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Recently In my recent experiment to convert data formats using the Datastreaming service, I had the problem of not being able to parse the new uploaded data, but only uploading the data from the initial call. What should I do to solve it?

FME Configuration: Command line arguments are `fme' `work\single\single.fmw' `--FME_SECURITY_USER' `admin' `--FME_MF_NAME' `single.fmw' `--FME_SERVER_HOST' `localhost' `--FME_SERVER_PORT' `7071' `--FME_ENGINE' `JNXXQ_Engine1' `--FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_ENGINE' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/engine/' `--FME_SERVER_ROOT' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server//' `--FME_DATA_REPOSITORY' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/system/temp/upload/' `-FME_ENGINE_MEMORY_REDLINE' `0.5' `--FME_JOB_ID' `120' `--FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_DASHBOARD' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/dashboards/' `--FME_SERVER_WEB_URL' `http://JNXXQ:8090' `--FME_SECURITY_ROLES' `fmeadmin fmesuperuser user:admin' `--DestDataset_GEOJSON' `F:\????\FME??\3D??\??\????.json' `--FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_LOG' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/logs/' `--FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_DATA' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/data/' `--FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_TEMP' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/temp/' `-LOG_FILENAME' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/logs/engine/current/jobs\0\job_120.log' `--SourceDataset_ACAD' `$(FME_DATA_REPOSITORY)/work/single.fmw/admin/????-1#-??-33-5-132-99.dwg' `--FME_JOB_CONTEXT' `context-id-0a4a5615-a652-49ba-ba9a-514c7d711c14' `--FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_SYSTEM' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/system/' `--FME_SHAREDRESOURCE_BACKUP' `D:/tools/FME server/ProgramData/Safe Software/FME Server///resources/backups/'

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi @dong,

How did you start your workflow. Web Interface? JavaScript Library? Other? Additionally, did you follow any tutorials or examples to get to this point?

Data Streaming, in the context of FME Server, only determines the output of the data.

I used it in JavaScript project. and want by upload CAD data output geojon format data. but now there having above problem.