Solved

ArcObjects Error -2147467259 Whitespace is not allowed at this location

Badge +5

Hi FME'ers,

I am currently trying to write OS Mastermap (gml) to an Esri Geodatabase (File Geodb ArcObjects). I get so far before it through's up the error "ArcObjects Error -2147467259 Whitespace is not allowed at this location.

The problem is the log file doesn't tell me where the offending whitespace is...So I look through the erroneous record to try find it but I can't see (by eye) what the problem is.

Is this an ESRI issue or an FME issue?

Thanks,

David McDermott

icon

Best answer by mark2atsafe 10 July 2017, 19:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25
Which Arc version is it? 10? 10.1?

Userlevel 4
Badge +25
Actually I see no record of this message anywhere in our internal systems - meaning no one has reported it before. So probably best to create a support case and submit your workspace and source data to them. With that we might be able to recreate the error and figure out if it is an FME or Esri issue. Does the process work with different Mastermap files? I wonder if it's something in the source data that's an issue (maybe malformed XML)?

Badge +5
Which Arc version is it? 10? 10.1?

Version 10.1

Badge +5
Actually I see no record of this message anywhere in our internal systems - meaning no one has reported it before. So probably best to create a support case and submit your workspace and source data to them. With that we might be able to recreate the error and figure out if it is an FME or Esri issue. Does the process work with different Mastermap files? I wonder if it's something in the source data that's an issue (maybe malformed XML)?

I will download a fresh cut of mastermap and try again. If I get the same error I'll log a call, if not it was probably the gml itself.