Question

Oracle Writer, error executing trigger

• 22 November 2013
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +7
Hello community!

I'm trying to write all contents of one oracle db-user (Map 3D 2014)

to another one with the same schema.

when "inserting", translation fails because of :

2013-11-22 09:55:09| 3.2| 0.0|ERROR |Execution of statement `INSERT INTO SELBSTRECHT_L ( "LENGTH", "FID_PARENT", "LINIENART", "IMPORT_ID", "GEOM" ) VALUES ( :"LENGTH", :"FID_PARENT", :"LINIENART", :"IMPORT_ID", :"GEOM")' did not succeed; error was `ORA-29532: Java-Aufruf durch nicht abgefangene Java-Exception beendet: java.lang.ClassCastException

ORA-06512: in "MAPSYS.TBCOMPOUND", Zeile 3

ORA-06512: in "AV_TEST.SELBSTRECHT_L_AIS", Zeile 18

ORA-04088: Fehler bei der Ausführung von Trigger 'AV_TEST.SELBSTRECHT_L_AIS''. (serverType=`ORACLE8I', serverName=`mapsrv25', userName=`AV_TEST', password=`***', dbname=`')

Before i had problems with duplicate FIDs?

How to get rid of these problems?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi,

the error code ORA-29532 signals an unhandled exception (i.e. error) in the Java code of the database trigger.

This means that this is not an FME error, but something that is coming from the Oracle database.

You will have to look at the code of the trigger to understand why the error occurs. In particular, look at line 18 of AV_TEST.SELBSTRECHT_L_AIS.

Hope this helps.

David
Badge +7

Ok, thx David for the explanation...

if i skip this feature type, i get again to my "unique constraint violated" errors:

2013-11-22 10:22:18| 3.1| 0.0|ERROR |Execution of statement `INSERT INTO SELBSTRECHT ( "FID", "AREA", "INVALID_GEOMETRY_ERROR", "SELBSTRECHT_VON", "NUMMERTEILGRUNDSTUECK", "FLAECHENMASS", "IMPORT_ID", "GEOM" ) VALUES ( :"FID", :"AREA", :"INVALID_GEOMETRY_ERROR", :"SELBSTRECHT_VON", :"NUMMERTEILGRUNDSTUECK", :"FLAECHENMASS", :"IMPORT_ID", :"GEOM")' did not succeed; error was `ORA-00001: Unique Constraint (AV_TEST.TB_UFID_P) verletzt

ORA-06512: in "AV_TEST.SELBSTRECHT_FID", Zeile 16

ORA-04088: Fehler bei der Ausführung von Trigger 'AV_TEST.SELBSTRECHT_FID''. (serverType=`ORACLE8I', serverName=`mapsrv25', userName=`AV_TEST', password=`***', dbname=`')

any idea on this?
Userlevel 4
Hi,

it's all in the database, I'm afraid. You'll have to examine the definition of the constraint AV_TEST.TB_UFID_P, then compare the existing data in the table with the data you're trying to write to see if there are any duplicate values that violate this constraint.

David