Question

FME Community: Flavour of the Month (June 2017)

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Hello everyone,

The beginning of a new month means I get to add up reputation points for the previous month and announce the most recent Flavour of the Month winner. Today it is: @gisinnovationsb

So, congratulations Lyes. You are the "Flavour of the Month" for June. That means you earned the most reputation points over that month, and hadn't won this award before. You earned 642 points and join the list of previous winners: @takashi, @david_r, @jeroenstiers, @jdh and @itay

Remember, points are earned for all manner of actions, but mostly from the votes gained on questions you have asked, and answers you have posted. So, please, do keep voting when you see a question or answer worthwhile of recognition.

Also, note that there's a new blog post that recaps the FME Hackathon from the recent user conference. That was a fun evening for sure. Congratulations to @takashi on being part of the winning team.

(btw - did anyone keep the files for the FMEmium game? I'd like to work on it a bit if I find time)

Regards

Mark

NB: Top 10 for June were:

• takashi 2000
  • david_r 1133
  • Mark2AtSafe 734
  • gisinnovationsb 642
  • jdh 525
  • erik_jan 502
  • egomm 440
  • NatalieAtSafe 387
  • redgeographics 335
  • daleatsafe 292

With @sander_s and @lars_de_vries just outside the top 10.

6 replies

Badge +2
Hello @Mark2AtSafe,

Thanks, I humbly accept the badge ;0)

Cheers.

Lyes

Badge
Damn you, @daleatsafe! ;)
Userlevel 4
Badge +25
Damn you, @daleatsafe! ;)
Don't worry, when it comes to badges like this, Safers won't count!

Badge +3

Thanks @Mark2AtSafe for the mention!

Badge
Don't worry, when it comes to badges like this, Safers won't count!

Haha, I know :) Still though, they do fill up the top ten, right?

Anyway, I didn't know that you can't win the badge multiple times, so I guess that it's every regular forum visitors turn at some point ;)
Userlevel 4
Badge +25
Haha, I know :) Still though, they do fill up the top ten, right?

Anyway, I didn't know that you can't win the badge multiple times, so I guess that it's every regular forum visitors turn at some point ;)
Maybe not. I do have some standards. You must be in the top 10 and achieve a certain level of reputation (I think I said at least 100). So it's not a total giveaway (just a partial one!)

We shouldn't fill up the top-10 either, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to list them this time.