Solved

Loss of attribute value Aggregator

Badge

In the same workspace, I have 2 "lines" of attributes.

I have to test an attribute value in line 1 to pass an attribute value of the line 2.

I tried with an Aggregator, but all the attribute values are gone just after the Aggregator.

Maybe it's just for geographical data.

Is there another way?

Or is it just my parameters in the Aggregator not right?

icon

Best answer by slerendu 21 July 2016, 12:38

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @slerendu, how have you set the 'Accumulation Mode' parameter? ('Keep Input Attributes' in older versions)

Badge

Hi @slerendu, how have you set the 'Accumulation Mode' parameter? ('Keep Input Attributes' in older versions)

Keep input Attributes : set to Yes

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

With your setting, the input attributes have to be propagated to the resulting aggregate feature. Can you show us your workflow and the parameters setting for the Aggregator?

Badge

With your setting, the input attributes have to be propagated to the resulting aggregate feature. Can you show us your workflow and the parameters setting for the Aggregator?

On the left, you have the 2 lines going into the Aggregator. On the right, the Aggregator parameters.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

hmm, I believe that the Aggregator should keep the input attributes, with your setting. Do the input two features actually have the attributes? The attributes don't appear on FME Data Inspector?

Badge

hmm, I believe that the Aggregator should keep the input attributes, with your setting. Do the input two features actually have the attributes? The attributes don't appear on FME Data Inspector?

I didn't check the value from each Tranformer.

I lost the value in an early custom Tranformer.

Sorry fo the disturbance.

Thanks for your time :-)

Badge

Unfortunaltely, I didn't manage to solve my problem.

A colleague of mine solved it with a FeatureMerger instead.
Badge +2

I have a similar issue. After using Aggregator the result is one row only. The other 100 rows are no longer there. Is there an workaround to keep the other 100 rows?

Badge +2

I am using FME 2021.1.0.1.

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

I have a similar issue. After using Aggregator the result is one row only. The other 100 rows are no longer there. Is there an workaround to keep the other 100 rows?

I suggest starting a new question with the problem you are having and what you are trying to achieve. Include data if possible

Badge +2

I have a BulkAttributeRenamer in front of Aggregator. There I set the modus origin attributes keeping. After all works fine. Thanks for your help!