Question

Number of elements in reading FME

• 12 September 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi everybody,

Anybody knows why if I have a map in V8 of 712 elements , the indicators of FME indicated that in the conversion has been converted like 14.000 ???. The ouput is correct only there are 712 elements but in FME appears that 14000 has been converted.

The conversion is from V8 to V8.

Thanks in advanced for your help !!

5 replies

Badge +16

Some more information, such as the log file would help to understand the situation.

Badge

Some more information, such as the log file would help to understand the situation.

Ok Itay , Thanks for your help. I attach you the log file of the geometries lines and texts.

Thanks !!

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @xavigarciamar, I cannot find out either "14000" or "712" from the log. Can you specify where the problem is in the log?

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Most of the features appear to be lines. Are they dimensions that are getting exploded?

If you set Drop Dimensions to No, does it make a difference? The output would be better - as it would be true dimension elements, not line and text elements.

Badge

thanks Mark for your help , finally it was a problem of my design and the excel of the schemaMapper , I don't had all the elements in excel , thanks again !!