Solved

Can we connect trimble connect as input dataset instead of using httpcaller?

Badge

We have to access .jxl files from trimble connect, Till now we are using FTPCaller in the reader dataset where .jxl were stored in the FTP site now we have to access these files direcly from trible connect cloud. Could somebody provide your views to resolve this issue.

icon

Best answer by nielsgerrits 26 June 2019, 12:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Not sure what your experience level is but you probably can do this using the API. See the documentation.

The way I do this is to first build the requests in Postman and when they work move them to workbench in HTTPCallers.

Badge

Created a workbench with the transformers such as HTTPCaller and featurereaders, which worked for me.Thanks...

Badge +16

Created a workbench with the transformers such as HTTPCaller and featurereaders, which worked for me.Thanks...

@nag​ ​ , would you happen to have an example workspace that shows how to authenticate with TID in order to get the access token to be used with the API calls? I'm having trouble getting the authentication. I have my consumer key and consumer secret. I am successful in generating calls after I manually get the token, but I would like to authenticate without user interaction (manually logging in).