Solved

HTMLReportGenerator Update

• 28 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have been using the HTMLReportGenerator for a while and it has come to my attention that the JavaScript framework that it is based on has been updated a number of times. Is there an ETA for when FME will incorporate these updates into its model? The version that FME uses right now is 1.0.2, and the current version is 2.7.2, as of the 28th of Aug, 2018. It has changed so much, that I cannot even use the string transformers to pull the data variable to use on my own charts without major restructuring. Does anybody know if this will be updated soon?

icon

Best answer by siennaatsafe 28 August 2018, 20:02

View original

3 replies

Badge +9

Hello @zacharya,

Thank you for letting us know of this issue. I have raised the issue internally and I will update you as soon as I have more information. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Badge +9

Hello @zacharya,

Thank you for letting us know of this issue. I have raised the issue internally and I will update you as soon as I have more information. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hello @zacharya,

We have updated the libraries used in the HTMLReportGenerator:
  • LeafletJS is now updated to v1.3.4
  • ChartJS is now updated to v2.7.2
  • Mapbox API is now updated to v3.1.1
  • ESRI Maps API is now updated to v2.2.3
The updated libraries should be available as of FME Desktop 2018.1 build18550. To download the latest version of FME Desktop visit www.safe.com/downloads
Badge
Hello @zacharya,

We have updated the libraries used in the HTMLReportGenerator:
  • LeafletJS is now updated to v1.3.4
  • ChartJS is now updated to v2.7.2
  • Mapbox API is now updated to v3.1.1
  • ESRI Maps API is now updated to v2.2.3
The updated libraries should be available as of FME Desktop 2018.1 build18550. To download the latest version of FME Desktop visit www.safe.com/downloads
Thank you so much for getting these implemented! They will help immencly in my day to day activities.