Question

Fatal error message during export from MicroSation GeoGraphics format. Access querry feiles.

Badge

During export from MicroStation GeoGraphic I get this error message from the GG-reader:

Microsoft Access Reader: Opening `H:\Produksjon\Kart\2017\Roar_data\Prosjekt\Data\Testdata\Input\TAB\ParksExport.mdb' for read operation

Microsoft Access Reader: Query failed, possibly due to a malformed statement.  Query Text `SELECT * FROM PARKS WHERE PARKS.MAPID = (SELECT MSLINK FROM MAPS WHERE MAPS.MAPNAME LIKE 'ParksExport.dgn')'. Provider error `(-2147217865) The Microsoft Access database engine cannot find the input table or query 'MAPS'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.'

A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

@Relate: Failed to execute prefetch query. Continuing with incomplete cache

Microsoft Access Reader: Database read complete.  Retrieved 1 feature(s)

This happens for several Reader formats.

I converted Parks.tab from the training dataset, to GG, and tried to convert back to TAB.

The errormessage comes from the GG-reader.

- What makes this happend?

-Does i cause any real problems? (data seems OK)

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Could it be that the mdb is incomplete? If you open the mdb file using MS Access (or using FME and the Access reader), do you see a table called "maps"?

Here's more info about the metadata tables that are expected:

http://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Desktop_Documentation/FME_ReadersWriters/mge/mge.htm

Badge

Thanks for answer!

There is no table called "maps". There are Feature, MSCATALOG, PArks and UGGEATURE.

In Parks there is a coloumn called MAPID, but all records are emty.

The problem is why the MAP table is not created. My tests WS's have only two elements a reader and a writer.