Solved

Building c++ FME plugins for FME2018

• 2 August 2018
  • 4 replies

FME 2018 doesn't seem to include the pluginbuilder files for c++. Does anyone know where to get these from?

icon

Best answer by xiaomengatsafe 3 August 2018, 23:07

View original

4 replies

Badge +2

Hi @jrosanowski, Do you see the pluginbuilder folder in your FME 2018 home directory? If not, could you try download and install our latest 2018.1 available here. Please make sure to select "Yes" on the "Install SDK" step. I tested with our latest installer, and I do see the pluginbuilder folder, with cpp files and examples included.

Please let us know if you still have trouble with this. Thanks!

Hi @jrosanowski, Do you see the pluginbuilder folder in your FME 2018 home directory? If not, could you try download and install our latest 2018.1 available here. Please make sure to select "Yes" on the "Install SDK" step. I tested with our latest installer, and I do see the pluginbuilder folder, with cpp files and examples included.

Please let us know if you still have trouble with this. Thanks!
Thanks, I'd downloaded the evaluation which doesn't seem to have the pluginbuilder in it.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17
Thanks, I'd downloaded the evaluation which doesn't seem to have the pluginbuilder in it.

Have you checked 'Yes' on Install SDK step, in the install wizard when installing FME Desktop into your machine?

Badge +2

Ah, I see. That's true, the Trial installer doesn't present the option to install SDK. Glad you've got it sorted now.