Solved

_error (string): HTTP/1.1 415 Unsupported Media Type

Badge

Hello Team,

When i call following url from HTTPCaller getting error code:415 what could be the reason?

Following is the url:-

https://identity.trimble.com/token?username=XXXXXXXXX%40nisource.com&password=XXXXXXXX%21&grant_type=password&scope=openid&tenantDomain=trimble.com

Thanks...

Nagendra

icon

Best answer by nielsgerrits 28 June 2019, 13:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

Maybe you need to keep the questions in one topic :-)

The response comes from the API, not from the HTTPCaller.

You probably need to add a Content-Type header in the request. Documentation for CURL says application/x-www-form-urlencoded.

What version FME do you use? I had some url encoding issues of parameters in earlier versions.

Did you had any success getting a token by doing a POST request in Postman?

Badge

Maybe you need to keep the questions in one topic :-)

The response comes from the API, not from the HTTPCaller.

You probably need to add a Content-Type header in the request. Documentation for CURL says application/x-www-form-urlencoded.

What version FME do you use? I had some url encoding issues of parameters in earlier versions.

Did you had any success getting a token by doing a POST request in Postman?

I was using FME(R) 2015.1.1.0 (20150715 - Build 15515 - WIN64) version, Issue has been resolved by using the content_type as JSON (application/json) in the body. Earlier it was plain text. Thanks...

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

I was using FME(R) 2015.1.1.0 (20150715 - Build 15515 - WIN64) version, Issue has been resolved by using the content_type as JSON (application/json) in the body. Earlier it was plain text. Thanks...

Great! Could you share a workspace with a working HTTPCaller, without your credentials?