Question

Where to change GTIFF_HONOUR_NEGATIVE_SCALEY configuration option to YES?

• 16 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I need to re project from the Standard Namibian projection to WGS84. THis is a South-Up projection. Now I get this message. Where can I change this setting?

Coordinate System `Lo22-15' parameters: CS_NAME=`Lo22-15' DESC_NM=`Namibia Lo22-15' DT_NAME=`Schwarzk' GROUP=`Namibia' ORG_LAT=`-22' PARM1=`15' PROJ=`TM' QUAD=`1' SCL_RED=`1' SOURCE=`Dirk Tietens, GIZ-SLR MLR' UNIT=`GERMANMETER' X_OFF=`616.8' Y_OFF=`103.3'

Loaded module 'GEOTIFF' from file 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/gdal/GDAL.dll'

FME API version of module 'GEOTIFF' matches current internal version (3.8 20190621)

GEOTIFF reader: Directive '_READ_OFFSETS_IN_CS_UNITS' has the value 'No'

GEOTIFF reader: Opening file 'C:\\Users\\erik.velzing\\Desktop\\Freedom Square 10cm Nov18.tif'

GEOTIFF reader: File with negative value for ScaleY in GeoPixelScale tag. This is rather unusual. GDAL, contrary to the GeoTIFF specification, assumes that the file was intended to be north-up, and will treat this file as if ScaleY was positive. You may override this behaviour by setting the GTIFF_HONOUR_NEGATIVE_SCALEY configuration option to YES

Using MultiWriter with keyword `MULTI_WRITER' to output data (ID_ATTRIBUTE is `multi_writer_id')

Writer output will be ordered by value of multi_writer_id

Loaded module 'LogCount_func' from file 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/LogCount_func.dll'

FME API version of module 'LogCount_func' matches current internal version (3.8 20190621)

1 reply

Badge +16

Hi @velzing,

There is not such reader attribute (that I could find)

Have you tried adding the GTIFF_HONOUR_NEGATIVE_SCALEY attribute with YES and see if it makes a difference in the reprojection?

Hope this helps,

Itay