Solved

2dgridaccumulator

Badge
Hi,

I need to generate a grid with dimension keepped from attribute value... but fme log error say that grid_cell_count must be positive integers ...

is there a way to forcing an attribute's type to integer ?

thx a lot 

gd day
icon

Best answer by takashi 27 July 2015, 17:51

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi

Try inserting an AttributeRounder with zero decimal places.

David
Badge
I TRY IT WITH NO RESULT :/
Badge
I found it (attribute value was not the good one )... now i have another problem, transformer 2gridaccumulator can't read number of horizontal and vertical tiles... when i set it manually, there is no problem, but if i prcise that it should be refered to attribute value, he create only one point :/

Badge +2
Select those two attributes in group by and use
Badge
Hi Pratap,

Thx for ur answer,

i tried it and same result (he create only one point) ..

Badge +2
Does that mean it is creating 1 point, instead of 5 rows & 3 columns?
Badge
yes, numbers of rows and columns are stored in another attribute (coupe_v and coupe_h),

The transformer can't read those values and create only one point ..:/
Badge +2
"The transformer can't read those values"...

Have you checked by adding these attributes "coupe_v and coupe_h" in Group By option? I have seen in the screenshot only "fid" is selected.
Badge
Yes i tried it believe me ... :(
Badge +2
Sorry I didn't mean in this way...

It is strange, why it is working when values are constants and not when values are variables... I dont have latest version to check... 

Anyhow please check the values whether "coupe_v and coupe_h" attributes are passing after this 2gridaccumulator transformer or not.
Userlevel 2
Badge +17
It might be a kind of bug of the 2DGridAccumulator.

In the interim, try setting "Yes" to the "Input is Ordered by Group" parameter.

-----

Group By: coupe_h  coupe_v  fid

Input is Ordered by Group: Yes

-----

FME 2015.1.1.0 build 15515
Userlevel 6
Badge +31
I had a problem like this with the tiler. (GeometryExtractor-BoundingboxReplacer[attributes for long and short side]-Tiler[tile width = @Value(long)/2 etc.]). After a while I realized the error "GRID_CELL_SIZE must be positive numbers" was caused by disabeling the connection to the Tiler instead of disabeling the transformer. This might be your problem as well...
Badge
Hi, 

Thanks a lot for ur answer ! Thank You very much Takashi it work when i set yes to input in order by group :)

Thank You Pratap for your help, also  NielsGerrits thank u too :)

Good day